Running a restaurant requires constant attention to detail. One missed step and you could lose a customer, or many customers. We are here today to take one necessary step off your plate — pest control. If you have not taken the time to consider professional pest control and the benefits it will have for your Modesto restaurant, we have some things we would like to share with you. Here is everything you need to know to make an informed decision for your business.
What To Do About Pests In My Restaurant
There is nothing more concerning than having dirty pests crawling around your food-prep stations or in your dining room. All it takes is one cockroach, rodent, beetle, etc in the wrong place to get you and your establishment in big trouble. The question is, how do you avoid this trouble? Some people choose to address problems on their own and take a more natural approach to pest control. This method can be helpful but is not a guaranteed option to fend off pest invaders. Our recommendation is to partner with a Modesto pest control provider. A good pest control company will custom design a plan for your individual business property that will work at keeping out invasive pests. But which companies can you trust?
Six Tips To Keeping Your Restaurant Pest Free
If you decide to take on pests on your own, it is important that you are thorough. To help you with this, here are six strategies we recommend you put in place today.
- Thoroughly inspect the exterior of your building for gaps, cracks, and openings. Fill in potential pest entry points using a caulking gun; repair and replaced damaged screening; and address problems with weatherstripping and door sweeps.
- Invest in a heavy-duty dehumidifier system for your establishment. This will help with keeping kitchens dry and will deter moisture-loving pests.
- Address other moisture issues in and around your business like rainwater build-up, leaky piping, and damaged fixtures.
- At the end of a workday, thoroughly clean your kitchen, dining room, and storage areas. In addition to this, store all leftover foods inside a freezer or within air-tight containers.
- Keep front doors closed as much as possible and be wary of pests that might wander indoors.
- Make sure all of your trash cans have tight-fitting lids and that they are kept clean.
The Most Important Thing To Know About Commercial Pest Control
When it comes to restaurant pest control, one thing is key, consistency. Whether you are taking on this problem on your own or hiring a professional, it is important that no steps are missed. If even one pest slips past your radar, it could mean disaster. In order to prevent this from happening, it is recommended that you partner with the experts at Insect IQ, Inc. It is our job to protect locals against the problems pests cause. We know how vital it is that invasive species stay out of your interior spaces and we are ready to put full effort into keeping your restaurant pest free.
Commercial Pest Control In Modesto You Can Trust
Commercial pest control services are not just more effective than DIY, they are a guaranteed solution to pest problems. If you are looking to schedule your Modesto restaurant for services, partner with Insect IQ, Inc. We are Modesto’s premier commercial and residential pest control provider and have the expertise needed to protect your property.
Call today to find out more about our quality commercial pest control options and schedule your Modesto restaurant for a service visit.