Pest problems in restaurants are extremely common. They’re also extremely unacceptable, leading to poor reviews, a bad reputation, or even a health department-ordered shutdown. With so much on the line, why take any chances? The licensed restaurant pest exterminators at Insect IQ can set you up for success with long term pest control solutions that actually work.
Is Pest Control for Restaurants Necessary?
Yes! There’s no denying that pests in restaurants are dangerous. They spread filth, concern customers, threaten food safety, and more.
If you’re worried that customers might notice exterminators at your restaurant and conclude you have a pest problem, don’t be. Our trained pest control technicians will come at a time that’s best for you – outside of business hours – and eliminate the active infestations while there are no customers present. From there, we’ll keep working with you on preventative maintenance. Especially at restaurants, ongoing pest control and preventative maintenance are important because:
- Certain pests can carry germs that cause illnesses such as typhoid, cholera, E. coli, and salmonella
- Pests can contaminate food with droppings, urine, and filth
- Rodents carry other pests such as ticks, mites, and fleas, and can easily introduce them to your restaurant
- Certain pests can inflict severe damage on buildings, wiring, fixtures, and machinery
Need a Pest Control Estimate for Your Restaurant?
Our Process — How We Do Pest Control Inside Restaurants
We want to keep your Modesto CA restaurant safe and open. That’s why we follow this comprehensive plan for pest control in restaurants and food service establishments:
- A thorough property inspection of the restaurant and surrounding grounds
- Identification of pest pressures and the conditions that may be attracting them
- Development of a restaurant pest control plan that suits your needs and adheres to any applicable regulations
- Proper sealing of entry points or exclusion efforts to control sources of the infestation
- Ongoing visits from a team committed to surpassing your expectations to keep your restaurant pest-free
Restaurant Pest Control with Lasting Results
Our exterminators have 19 years of experience working with restaurants, coming in during off hours, doing their work, and leaving before you open. By the time they’re finished you have a pest-free restaurant, and your customers have no idea.
Insect IQ specializes in regular inspections, preventative maintenance, and discreet pest control treatments – and we’d love to serve you. To learn more about our restaurant pest control, contact our team today!Back to Commercial Pest Control