Ceres Pest Control Services for Home & Business Owners
Owning property comes with its fair share of challenges. You need to make sure you pay all your bills on time, keep up with lawn work and general maintenance, and do your best to protect your investment. Investing in a pest control plan from a trusted pest control provider is another very important way you can protect the value of your property while also increasing the comfortability and well-being of everyone within. Here in Ceres California, we would argue that you will find no one better than Insect IQ for all of your pest control needs. Our quality services speak for themselves and have benefited over 3,500 property owners across California – and you could be our next satisfied customer!
Home Pest Control in Ceres, CA
For most homeowners, when they choose a home, they choose it for life. They find their little corner of the world and claim it as their own. A home is a place for living. Somewhere for friends, an environment for kids and adults alike, and certainly not a place for pests. For these reasons, Insect IQ offers top-of-the-line pest control for homeowners throughout Ceres.
Here at Insect IQ, we want to help preserve the atmosphere of your home by keeping pests like cockroaches, mice, wildlife, and more, far away. Don’t let pests ruin the environment of your home. Consider giving Insect IQ a call to learn how we can help you!
Guide To Mice Prevention for Ceres, California Residents
There is more than a letter difference between “pet mice” and “pest mice”. When pest mice find their way into your home, they bring with them a variety of problems, including sickness, property destruction, and annoyance. Consider the following tips to keep pest mice from invading your home:
- Inspect the exterior foundation of your home and around pipes, wires, and other objects, for any cracks or gaps. Seal these areas using high-quality caulk and a caulking gun.
- Make sure all cellar windows remain closed at all times.
- Check your home’s screens and make sure they are in good repair.
- Keep trash bins tightly sealed and away from the exterior walls of your home.
- Store food in air-tight containers and out of reach of potential mouse invaders.
Keeping mice out of your home is a whole lot easier than getting them out once they have established themselves. If mice do breach your walls and have set up their home within your home, it may be time to call Insect IQ. Our rodent prevention, unlike many store-bought products, works.
Need a Pest Control Estimate?
Commercial Pest Control in Ceres, CA
Unless you are in the business of selling rodents, insects, or animals in general, it can be assumed you don’t want any of them inside your establishment. Even if you do own a pet store, or another business that sells animals, you most likely still don’t want uninvited pest animals in your store causing trouble. It’s fair to assume that, no matter the kind of business you own, pests are not wanted.
Here at Insect IQ, we understand how important keeping your business pest free is. It’s why we only offer the highest quality commercial pest control services. From our customer service to our methods, you will not find any that are better. If your business is looking for the best they can find, look no further, and contact us to learn more.
Dangers Oriental Cockroaches Pose to California Properties
Are you wondering if Oriental cockroaches are dangerous? Consider these facts about them:
- Oriental cockroaches spend a lot of their time in the most filthy areas of your home: in piles of garbage, underneath appliances, and around sewage areas.
- They travel across counter tops and over left out food.
- Cockroaches leave their droppings wherever they go, which have been known to cause diarrhea, dysentery, salmonella, and other serious health concerns.
- They carry many viruses, parasites, and bacteria on their bodies wherever they go.
If you have any Oriental cockroaches crawling about in your home, don’t hesitate to call Insect IQ for help!